De Wijnlijst - wine and food, the best combination

I've mentioned it before; some time ago I was assigned to take pictures for South-Africas next Nigella Lawson, Madri Victor Gerber, and now her web-site, De Wijnlijst, is finally online and ready for viewing. It was one of the best photoshoots I have ever had, mainly because I got to eat my subjects after photographing them:) And I think you can see for yourself how good it was. Madri is starting her own business, offering wine testing- and high wine parties in Amsterdam and the surrounding areas, and I can vouch for both wine and food, it is absolutely divine!! I'm already looking forward to taking pictures for Madris planned cook book:)

BB logo

BB food 5

BB wine 1

BB food 3

BB food 4

BB food 1

BB food 9

BB food 8

BB food 2

BB fruit 1

BB spice

BB madris vin 2

0 comments: