Beautiful light - beautiful location - beautiful family

During my stay in Norway this summer, my best friend since childhood, TC (just leaving your full names out, sweetie..) asked me to take pictures of her family, primarily her sweet girls. TC and I have known each other since we were born and our mothers are best friends too, which makes our friendship very special. It is of course sad that we get to see each other only for a few hours each year, living so far apart, but the time we DO spend together is highly treasured and fun. So, for the photoshoot, we chose a beautiful evening and went down to the Ringshaug beach outside T√łnsberg. The light was beautiful, but we did have some issues with the wind and children who were freezing and we all had to work just a little bit harder and longer than usual :) Looking at the pictures now however, I don't mind the extrawork or the wind, cause the pictures are SO energetic and, well, gorgeous I think. What do you think???

BB vilde ved treet

fam solheim vm99

foetter summer vm

BB hele familien 1

BB med pappa

This beautiful girl has a special place in my heart, as my godchild :)
BB vilde ved treet 2

tove cathrine obscura twist level vm

This is miss T. with her sweet rabbit... She has such a fun personality and makes us all laugh all the time..
BB tuva og kaninen

BB jentene ved treet

BB tuve og vilde i aakeren 2


BB tove cathrine

BB tuva og vilde ved vannet


BB tuva i gresset

BB mamma og jentene

And finally, for those with special interest, here's a slideshow to show the rest of the pictures....

1 comments:

McMGrad89 said...

Well, these are just wonderful. How great to have a friend such as TC. I will be in Norway next summer for holiday to visit someone I have known for 15 years. Which is long to many but not much compared to how long you have known TC.

Gorgeous photos. I especially love the photos with everyone. The blue is just lovely.

I will have to add this to my list of blogs to come back to.

Annemarie