Rediscover your house.....

While working on an assignment for my present class at Big Picture (with Alison Tyler Jones) last night, I wanted to take a picture of Jonas´ beautiful blue eyes and I started looking around for cool surroundings and backgrounds that would work. Sometimes you don't quite see your house for what it is and yesterday I found that I have a very cool background wall in the boys room. Very green, very colorful, very happy and flattering. I managed to capture this picture of Jonas, and I know I will be using this wall again.... This is the kind of picture you want to print on a huge canvas and hang it up on the wall for everyone to see:). So, open your eyes to the hidden treasures of your house. Try looking at it in a new way and you might find that you have cool surroundings or accessories too. Let me know if you find anything. Have a great weekend!

jonas 6 aar 1 col ex vm
On this picture I used the color explosion from MCP actions

3 comments:

Julia said...

Såå utrolig nydelig han er!! Håper han er ledig om noen år, jeg har to snupper har som kan være interesserte..knis!
Takk for tips igjen!
Klem fra Julia

Lucia M said...

Stunning picture!!! Jonas is so cute:) I am sorry I'll miss u too in Norway:(

inkspiring you 2 stamp said...

very cool wall and very cute boy!! love your blog BTW thanks for inspiring me xxLOL