About me

Hi, my name is Marianne Hope, born and raised in Norway, but currently living in the Netherlands with my husband and three kids. My passion for photography started when I purchased my first SLR analog non automatic camera at the age of 14. 

I firmly believe that less is more and like to focus on the "little things" in life, the things that really matter in the end. 

I also believe that the best camera is the one with you, not the most expensive one. It's not the camera that takes the good picture, it's the eye behind it, which is why I love my iPhone just as much as I love my big expensive canon 5D mark II. 

My photographic strength is very diverse. On one side I love to capture little moments in time, interactions between people and portraits. On the other side I love to see and capture the world around me, the cities that I visit as well as everyday life. I hope you take a moment to look at my gallery and would be honored to hear from you in the future. 

Please do not hesitate to contact me on my e-mail address: mariannehope@picturelyspoken.com