How I work

Photo sessionsI am not a studio photographer, but use natural light and the world around me. This could be either outside in the nature, in an industrial or urban area or in your home. At the moment I offer 3 types of standard photo sessions:

Mini photo-shoot 1: is a portrait session and includes a 15 min. basic shoot, editing work and 3 digital pictures.


Mini photo-shoot 2: includes a 30 min. shoot, editing work and a CD with 15 digital pictures (300dpi, 13x18 cm).


Basic photo-shoot: includes a 1 - 1 1/2 hour photo-shoot on the location of you choice (within 30 km of my home), editing work and the set up of an online gallery with low res. photos.

Location

I will mainly do photo shooting in the Netherlands, but on occasions I can offer shoots in Norway (Oslo and T√łnsberg area) or Germany (Mannheim area). Locations in Holland will be preferably in "Noord-Holland", in the " ´t Gooi " area outside Amsterdam. Examples of cities that would be within the 30 km limit are Hilversum, Utrecht, Bussum, Naarden, Huizen, Blaricum, Laren, Eemnes, Almere.... If you would like me to suggest a location, I have several beautiful locations around the area of my home. On days with good weather I prefer to shoot outside. Otherwise, we can decide to shoot inside your home or re-schedule. The location of the mini photo-shoots can only be defined by me.
Booking
If you want to book a photo session or you have any questions concerning prices, locations, products, or others, the first thing you have to do is contact me on my e-mail. If you include your phone number I will contact you as soon as possible. To get a good impression of who and how you are, what kind of setting would suit you, I will ask you some questions before the shoot and also give you some recommendations regarding clothing and other things.
Fees
Please contact me for more detailed pricing information. If you decide on ordering a photo shoot, the fee will have to be paid ahead to secure the booking.
Products
You will be able to purchase the digital pictures in high resolution, edited in different styles and with unlimited rights to print them out yourself. Other options will be to order a given number of pictures (like your favorite 10 or 20 pictures) in high quality prints in the sizes of your choice. All prices will include basic editorial work, but no copyrights. I do offer products like adding digital frames to your pictures, special styles, prints on big canvas (different sizes) or transforming your own pictures into art as well. I am flexible and open to meet your personal needs, so please ask for a solution that suits you.
Contact
Please write me on mariannehope@picturelyspoken.com if you have any questions or requests
I look forward to hearing from you:)