My boy from our latest photoshoot, which was for a pass photo, so the serious look was required:)
Did you know I take passport photos too? I've always hated having my pass photo taken at the standard studio/shops. They make me feel uncomfortable and unnatural and the results are always B.A.D. If there is anything positive about my recently stolen passport, it's that I finally get to change the photo:) I was embarrassed to show it, that's how bad it was! Next time I'll do it myself and make sure it's a photo I can live with and show to other people without being embarrassed. There is something very therapeutic about having a picture of yourself that you like.
What I offer:
- make sure you are comfortable and relaxed
- taking as many shots as it takes to make you happy
- I edit the pics till they are perfect
- you can choose b&w and/or color
- you get to choose your favorite(s) from a number of pics
- you get the option of buying the digital file(s) to use over and over and also for other sizes and formats
- I offer family packages, with reduced prizes as well
- prices start at €30,- for a standard shoot, incl. 2 sheets with 6 photos each.
- Every additional sheet is €2,- only
Email me for more info at email@example.com